2020 - 2021
9 to 5
Stage III's Plan of Action for COVID-19:
To all of our valued patrons and volunteers:
Stage III has been actively watching the rise of COVID-19 and will be taking all precautions necessary.
Please keep an eye on this page, or our Facebook page, for updates.
For our upcoming season:
- Masks will be required to enter the theater and must be worn at all times in the building.
- All patrons must keep 6 feet apart. There will be marked spaces throughout the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the building.
- There is limited and assigned seating in order to keep everyone six feet apart. Our volunteers will be there to provide a smooth transition.
- Concessions will only be available for purchase during intermission.
- Our actors will also be practicing these precautions, and all volunteers' temperatures are taken upon arrival.
In the case that we get shut down again, we will do everything in our power to still provide you with live theatre. There is a chance performances could be cancelled the day of. In this case, please keep an eye on our Facebook page where there will be daily updates.
Thank you for your time and understanding. We will see you soon.
Stage III Community Theatre